Search Progress

Welcome to the Aquila Rubber Vine 2017  Search Results.

 

Congratulations  Everyone we have finally finished the 2017 Aquila Search of Rubber Vine at Willare.

 

Outstanding effort be everyone to search nearly one million images. I will post the final results and achievement when we have confirmed possible vines in the field.

 

Commenced 19th June 2017

Stage One of Primary Search (Completed)

320,831 images searched

 

Stage Two – Final stage of Primary Search (Completed 25th November 2017)

632,421 of 630,000 images searched

 

557 Images with rubber vine detected (0%)

4,259 Images with possible rubber vine detected (1%)